Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: This is a collaboration story where six authors got together and decided to write a story about Snape falling off a ladder in his storage room. This story is part of the series, So, yeah, we're slightly less crazy than Bellatrix. Well, the jury's still out on that. One thing is for certain, this is so much fun, you will swear you're under CRUCIO!!!!!!!!!!!. The next story in the series is Ultimate Prank.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Humor
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 2489
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 3936
Published: 03 Oct 2010 - Updated: 03 Oct 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns HP, not us.

Banner made by Lady Lanera

Table of Contents

1. Snape's Bad Day by Wands [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2489 words) Printer

The End.
DaughterOfAres is the author of 16 other stories.
autumnamberleaves is the author of 7 other stories.
Wands is the author of 8 other stories.
Dream Painter is the author of 14 other stories.
Lady Lanera is the author of 33 other stories.
HalfBloodPrincesa is the author of 1 other stories. This story is part of the series, So, yeah, we're slightly less crazy than Bellatrix. Well, the jury's still out on that. One thing is for certain, this is so much fun, you will swear you're under CRUCIO!!!!!!!!!!!. The next story in the series is Ultimate Prank.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked Severus Snape and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day also liked 1188 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5