Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Sixth Year. Professor Severus Snape has been discovered a spy, captured, and tortured. He has not yet been found. Harry, having grown to care greatly for the rather aloof Potions Master, is worried sick. But a surprise waits on the Hogwarts Express...

Takes Place: None Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Drama, General
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 3530
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione, Ron Read: 3743
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 31 Jan 2005 - Updated: 05 Nov 2005
Awards:
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not, nor ever will, own Harry Potter, its characters, or its ideas (much as I wish I did). That happy power falls in the hands of J.K. Rowling

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR’S NOTE, IT’S IMPORTANT!

A/N: Okay, I’ve decided to turn this into a series of a sort, going under the general heading of In A Heartbeat. It is NON-SLASH and will focus on the relationship between Severus and Harry, just moments in time from Harry’s schooling years. It is completely AU, and one of the many facts it is based upon is that Sirius Black was murdered by Peter Pettigrew the day of the Potters’ murders by Voldemort (see In A Heartbeat: Upon the Wings of Eve for the full story), so Severus sort of steps in to fulfill the role of a father figure/mentor to Harry. Some general information to keep in mind is as follows: (a) Minerva McGonagall, Remus Lupin, and Severus Snape are all the same age in this particular series (b) Minerva, Remus, and Lily Evans (Potter) befriended Severus during their time as students at Hogwarts---they were in the same year (c) Severus started spying for Dumbledore at the age of fifteen and (d) Severus, Sirius Black, and James Potter did not get along well, not until after Graduation when they discovered that Severus was part of the Order of the Phoenix, and even then, they never really could be considered “friends”; they were civil and respected one another, but that was the extent of their friendship.

I hope that helps! Please R&R!

“Speaking”

/Personal Thoughts/

Table of Contents

1. Found by Sentimental Star [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (3530 words) Printer

The End.
Sentimental Star is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked In A Heartbeat: Found also liked 634 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5