Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: For most it is a time of celebration and laughter and fun. The true meaning of it is lost to most. But for one it means everything and to another, he learns the true value of it.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #12 Halloween 2010 Genres: General, Mystery, Supernatural
Tags: None Word count: 2192
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 1733
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 25 Oct 2010 - Updated: 26 Oct 2010
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Heroes and Ghosts by silvermoonfae [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2192 words) Printer

Just something that popped into my head whilst listening to a song by the Coronas and thought it fit. Enjoy :) Its funny how after you post things you realise how many mistakes there were and have to re edit it. Which I've done. Nothing noticable changed.

The End.
silvermoonfae is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Heroes and Ghosts also liked 937 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5