Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Winter has come again and all seems well in the castle. Christmas is all but around the corner. And even Snape seems more...approachable. But is it really? Is it all too good to be true? What secrets does the castle hide? And what is the enigma of The-Boy-Who-Lived?(Edited recently)

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 8
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 22596
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 25196
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Self-harm
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 30 Nov 2010 - Updated: 10 Jan 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

Just a short little fic, 5 chapters at most. Short, quick and sweet chapters. Something which popped into my head after getting some heavy snowfalls and being stuck at home all day. Hope you enjoy.

 

Update : Was supposed to be a short fic, but I was convinced to continue it. Bear with me until I find my feet with the new plot, so the chapters may seem a bit disjointed. Once all of it is up, I edit them. Thanks for reading :)

 

Massive editing project undertaken where I think I've caught all the spelling and Grammar mistakes. Hopefully the chapters will flow better and dont hesistate to complain about any more silly mistakes you see. :)

 

 

Table of Contents

1. Frantic Tugs by silvermoonfae [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2206 words) Printer

Just a few small edits correcting silly mistakes. Enjoy :) 30/11/10

2. Musings by silvermoonfae [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2185 words) Printer

Edited: mainly spelling and grammer mistakes. :)

3. Surprises by silvermoonfae [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2048 words) Printer

I would just like to reiterate that this is an AU, Alternate Universe and so some (or a lot) of OCCness is expected :) Enjoy

Edited: Mainly Grammar and Spelling

4. Occlumency and ..... a Dream? by silvermoonfae [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3470 words) Printer

Hey guys, *cautiously peeks around corner in fear* I am so sorry for the delay in this update, but as per usual, real life interfered. Just as it happens I was working on this chapter, my mother slipped with all the bad weather we are having and broke her ribs. As you can imagine strict bed rest was in order so a lot was left to me. Thank god she seems to be recovering well and I have a bit more free time on my hands. So here is an extra-long chapter (for me that is) just for yous :)Enjoy and please please review.

Edited: Again Grammar and spelling, but also noticed I mentioned that Harry had never heard of Occlumency, well stupid me forgot that the disasterous lessons of fifth year. I've rectified the situation now and shame on ye reviewers for not catching it, LOL ;)

5. Friends? by silvermoonfae [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2366 words) Printer

So here's another chapter. Just want to say that the hits are at an all time high, but so little reviews. :( so ease review, good or constructive. And now, enjoy :)

Edited: Whoa, this was riddled with mistakes. I'm surprised my readers havent abandoned me,lol. Hopefully I've caught them all and dont hesitate to berate me if I do miss any.

6. Promises by silvermoonfae [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2377 words) Printer

Thanks to those who reviewed in the previous chapters. Please read and review again. Hopefully this chapter is a bit more progressive than the last as I actually have an inkling of where I'm going with this now. Enjoy :)

7. A Bad Day by silvermoonfae [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4833 words) Printer

Thanks a million to all who have reviewed. I really appreciate it and keep them coming. Here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy :) (Edited, very minor details, in fact only one sentence, which could possibly change the course for two of my characters :D)

8. Dazed by silvermoonfae [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3111 words) Printer

A/N: Hope the updates are coming fast enough for yous :)This would have been up sooner, but the server was not responding :( Anyway, another chapter up and poor Harry is still suffering.

Nearly 4,000 hits, yay!!Please review and help me reach 50! That's only 13 more ;)

Edit: Hmm, the amount of mistakes I dont notice is reckless. I think I may need a beta. Anyone interested let me know :) Enjoy!

To be continued...
silvermoonfae is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 23 members. Members who liked Simple Wisps of Snow also liked 1056 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5