Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When all the pressure becomes too much, what will happen to young Harry?

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: General
Tags: None Word count: 2825
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 2693
Rated: K
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 31 Jan 2005 - Updated: 31 Jan 2005
Awards:
Story Notes:

New story.... I just had this sudden idea. I hope you enjoy this.

Summary: Lily, James, Sirius... Everyone that Harry has ever loved is now dead. Thanks to him. And Cedric... Harry blames himself for all these deaths. If he had never been born, these people would still be alive... What will the Boy-Who-Lived do? And his uncle Vernon has started to mistreat him more than every. Now long will he last before he is driven over the edge? How far does he have to go? A story of the thoughts of a depressed orphan child. Warning: Mention of child abuse.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Firestar [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2825 words) Printer

To be continued...
Firestar is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked Deprived of Hope also liked 1018 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5