Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Snape needs to find a gift for Dumbledore. Unfortunately, he has to take Arthur Weasley with him to the Muggle store. They encounter rubber ducks, obsessive fan girls, talking fish, etc. Will Snape find the perfect gift for Dumbledore? What will Arthur's reaction be to meeting the infamous rubber duck? Hilarity guaranteed, I think. This story is part of the series, So, yeah, we're slightly less crazy than Bellatrix. Well, the jury's still out on that. One thing is for certain, this is so much fun, you will swear you're under CRUCIO!!!!!!!!!!!. The previous story in the series is Ultimate Prank.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Humor
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 5256
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Arthur Read: 5601
Published: 23 Dec 2010 - Updated: 23 Dec 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns everything HP related. Elmo is owned by Sesame Street. Billy the Big-Mouthed Bass is owned by Animatronic Corp. Hanson is owned by Hanson. I think that's all the necessary copyright disclaimers we need for this fic.

The story idea came from Snapeswidow and Autumnamberleaves, who started to work on it together after talking about it. And of course like our other litterbox original, we soon all joined in and helped write some of it.

I, Lady Lanera, betaed it, so any mistakes that I didn't catch are totally on me. Enjoy, and we sincerely hope you have an amazing and safe Holiday season.

Table of Contents

1. Arthur Meets His Match by Lady Lanera [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3505 words) Printer

2. Red Hair Menaces by Lady Lanera [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (1751 words) Printer

The End.
DaughterOfAres is the author of 16 other stories.
autumnamberleaves is the author of 7 other stories.
Wands is the author of 8 other stories.
snapeswidow is the author of 6 other stories.
Dream Painter is the author of 14 other stories.
Lady Lanera is the author of 33 other stories.
HalfBloodPrincesa is the author of 1 other stories. This story is part of the series, So, yeah, we're slightly less crazy than Bellatrix. Well, the jury's still out on that. One thing is for certain, this is so much fun, you will swear you're under CRUCIO!!!!!!!!!!!. The previous story in the series is Ultimate Prank.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked Litterbox Xmas Special also liked 733 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5