Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Snape and his family celebrate Christmas the only way they know how, very strangely. Includes a reindeer, Grinch, grumpy four-year-old, and lots of family love. *Set in Sword of Slytherin universe* This story is part of the series, Ties that Bind. The previous story in the series is Dancing Lessons. The next story in the series is Something Normal.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family, Humor
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe Word count: 12863
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Original Character Read: 9796
Rated: T
Warnings: Profanity
Series: Ties that Bind
Challenges: None
Published: 25 Dec 2010 - Updated: 25 Dec 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns everything related to Harry Potter. A Night before Christmas is owned by Clement Clarke Moore. Grinch is owned by Dr. Seuss.

This story is set in the Sword of Slytherin universe, but one does not have to read either Summer School or Sword of Slytherin to understand it. At least I don't think so. The main things to keep in mind are that Harry and Draco are Snape's adopted son, Aurora Sinistra is Snape's wife, and Angel is Snape's daughter with Aurora.

I sincerely hope you enjoy all the silliness I put them through with this fic.  :D

Table of Contents

1. Windsor's Guests by Lady Lanera [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2720 words) Printer

2. Night before Christmas by Lady Lanera [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3471 words) Printer

Draco and Harry read Night before Christmas written by Clement Clarke Moore. Snow White is owned by Disney. Some random silliness with Angel again.

3. Cauldy the Reindeer by Lady Lanera [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3424 words) Printer

Pure fluff, but should keep you feeling warm and fuzzy. :D

4. Most Magical Morning by Lady Lanera [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3248 words) Printer

The End.
Lady Lanera is the author of 33 other stories. This story is part of the series, Ties that Bind. The previous story in the series is Dancing Lessons. The next story in the series is Something Normal.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked A Very Merry Snape Christmas also liked 71 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5