Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 55] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: In a small coffee shop in London, Severus meets a side of Harry that both unsettles him and intrigues him. From here, a game is played.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry Genres: Angst, Drama
Tags: None Word count: 3508
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 8745
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 13 Jan 2011 - Updated: 13 Jan 2011
Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:

My muse took a trip 'round the bend with this one.

Much thanks to Wandlorean, DaughterofAres, and Dream Painter for their input and help.

I think that fact that I study literature and critical theory shows in this one. My bad.

The HBP movie was like a big ol' OT thread, wasn't it? But it did have something I really liked, that was Harry riding around on trains because they gave him a sense of direction. There was something poetic about that and I've decided to use it.

Table of Contents

1. Augury by Ria Rose [Reviews - 55] starstarstarstarstar (3508 words) Printer

The End.
Ria Rose is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 33 members. Members who liked Augury also liked 1502 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5