Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: In which Harry is half-vampire, Severus is inexplicably protective, and the author has no idea how to summarize the story.

Takes Place: 1st summer before Hogwarts Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Healer Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Family, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, Creature!fic, Snape-meets-Dursleys, Vampire!Harry, Vampires Word count: 26321
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character Read: 13655
Rated: T
Warnings: Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 23 Jan 2011 - Updated: 24 Jan 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

Italicized sections coming after

 ~~insert title here~~ 

 are excerpts from the noted sources. These sources include letters between characters, diaries, and "You Wound Me Now Die: Memoirs of a Half-Vampire." You Wound Me Now Die was written by Harry many years after the conclusion of the Drama started by the Prophecy. Excerpts from it are used to explain certain concepts and behaviors.

Table of Contents

1. Chapters 1-4 by Mihra Attar [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (9273 words) Printer

This is a reposting. Edited chapters will be marked as such. Unedited chapters will not be posted, as a number of things need to be fixed (namely a missing scene or two that would actually be kind of useful).

Edited chapters are posted four to a post. Formatting as follows:

[date of editing]
sSsSs
Chapter Title
sSsSs

Scene breaks (oOoOo) have multiple purposes, including denoting a change in PoV. Hopefully they still exist and are in the right places when this goes up.

2. Chapters 5-8 by Mihra Attar [Reviews - 2] starstarstar (8115 words) Printer

It should be noted that the author was detoxing off caffeine and had a migraine while editing these chapters.

3. Chapters 9-12 by Mihra Attar [Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstar (8933 words) Printer

To be continued...
Mihra Attar is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 32 members. Members who liked Blood for Children also liked 1185 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5