Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 43] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry's been sorted into Slytherin, and Snape is forced to see things he would rather not. And what does an old box from a long time friend have to do with anything? Entrant in the 2011 Fic Exchange. Written for autumnamberleaves.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape, Fic Fests > #13 Fic Exchange 2011 Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe Word count: 7684
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Remus Read: 12787
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Feb 2011 - Updated: 20 Feb 2011
Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:

Thanks so much to Missyanne for betaing!! There is no Quirrel in this fic, so I suppose it's AU... For autumnamberleaves...I hope you like...

Table of Contents

1. Of Ink and Parchment by ObsessiveaboutSnape [Reviews - 43] starstarstarstarstar (7684 words) Printer

The End.
ObsessiveaboutSnape is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 59 members. Members who liked Of Ink and Parchment also liked 1697 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5