Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 54] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Two stubborn wizards are stuck together trying to kill Voldemort for good. The Wizarding world thinks he's already dead, and Snape & Harry discover that Dumbledore didn't quite have all the answers. At least, not the right ones.

Takes Place: 7th summer Chapters: 5
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Big Brother Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 28152
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Bill, Fred George, Ginny, Hermione, Original Character, Other, Remus, Ron, Voldemort Read: 20440
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Neglect, Profanity
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Feb 2011 - Updated: 22 Mar 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:
Hello again! :) I ask you to give this one a chance, as the premise is a little strange. It does have a planned out serious plot though, and I hope to make it as plausible as possible for those of us who live in the Wizarding world. Starts in the summer after 6th year, and the Astronomy tower mess didn't happen. It will be updated about once a week, and will have a happy ending.
Table of Contents

1. Ch 1 - Heroic Consequences by oliversnape [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4927 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 - To Hide in Plain Sight by oliversnape [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (5277 words) Printer

Brilliant! Love all you guys who are reading and reviewing. I know, it's a strange premise; I'm glad you're giving it a chance. :) I also may have missed some typos, my apologies in advance. Also, for those of you who need a visual, picture Snape and Harry standing side by side, Harry on the left. There is a 7 inch x 5 inch strip of skin between them, from hipbone to just above the nipple on their side. They have enough space to be able to stand straight, and have their arms hang straight down between them (though the arms touch).

3. Chapter 3 A Token for a Soul by oliversnape [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5822 words) Printer

AN: Thank you all for your patience, it has been a very rough week for me. There may be some typos here, I tried to catch them all, but I don't have the best concentration at the moment. The Weasleys will return next chapter, and don't worry, all will be explained by the end of the story. :)

4. Chapter 4 - The Triple Tree by oliversnape [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (6129 words) Printer

AN: Thank you to everyone who is still reading, and for the fun reviews. I'm glad you find my twisted imagination to be amusing. :) ALSO. I discovered yesterday that people have made Snape cakes. My week has officially been made.

5. Chapter 5 - On Even Ground by oliversnape [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5997 words) Printer

AN: Thank you for reading, and sticking with the odd story line. I had fun running with it, and distracted as usual doing research into the dark past of London. Cheers!

The End.
oliversnape is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 41 members. Members who liked Keep Your Enemies Closer also liked 1494 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5