Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 52] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: At the beginning of Fifth Year, Harry continues to be get detentions with Umbridge and her awful quill, and now he's getting sicker and sicker. Afraid he won't be believed, he refuses to go to the staff for help. Will anyone take notice before things go too far?

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 3778
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione, Ron, Umbridge Read: 11099
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Profanity, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: Infection from a blood quill
Published: 07 Mar 2011 - Updated: 07 Mar 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is a response to Jan_AQ's challenge "Infection from a Blood Quill." It's set during OotP, during the fourth week of first term (September the 22nd, according to HP Lexicon). I don't intend on it being very long, but the muse may take me further than expected.  

Table of Contents

1. Agony of the Written Word by GraveDigger_Resurrection [Reviews - 52] starstarstarstarstar (3778 words) Printer

Light cursing in this one, and several somewhat gross descriptions of an infection and a detention scene. Nothing over-the-top, I don't believe, but forewarned is forearmed, as they say. I've no beta, so I expect some typos may have sneaked in despite my best efforts. That being said, I still hope you'll enjoy!

To be continued...
GraveDigger_Resurrection is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 92 members. Members who liked Between the Lines also liked 1587 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5