Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: DH - the scene in the Shrieking Shack. Harry and Snape catch a Wish, and change everything.

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape Genres: Family
Tags: Adoption, Child fic Word count: 2897
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 4014
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 31 Mar 2011 - Updated: 31 Mar 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Belongs to JK Rowling. I'm just messing about with plot bunnies.
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by etherian [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar (2897 words) Printer

This little thing was rattling around after a friend of mine decided I completely hated Lucius Malfoy in my first HP fanfic - Back in Time. I quite like the fellow, but it's just sooooo easy to make him a sharp villain. So, here he is, all fluffy and family man-like. Let me know if you enjoyed this bit of fluff or not?

The End.
etherian is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked A Wish Granted also liked 1150 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5