Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Aftermath of Philosopher's Stone. An eleven-year-old boy killed a man and all they did was pat him on the head and send him off to bed. Severus finds himself put in the uncomfortable role of Father Confessor. Oneshot.

Takes Place: 2nd summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst
Tags: None Word count: 2282
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 4216
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 14 May 2011 - Updated: 14 May 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: JKR messed him up, I'm just trying to help him deal with it.

A/N: I have no idea where this story came from, but I've always thought Harry must have had more reaction behind the scenes to the fact that he killed Quirrell. At least, I believe he killed Quirrell – the man's ultimate fate was never clear to me.

I realise Harry did tell his tale to Ron and Hermione, but they're fellow kids, not adults, and to them it was an adventure so I still think this is a valid reaction. Also, I have a horrible feeling that Dumbledore purposefully dropped the wards around Quirrell's body so that Harry could have a lesson about consequences.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Bil [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (2282 words) Printer

The End.
Bil is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked Catharsis also liked 1240 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5