Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 137] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: In response to a challenge: During breakfast Hedwig delivers mail to Snape, much to Harry's confusion. Why is his owl delivering mail to Snape of all people? Challenge by: Jan AQ – “Morning Post”

Takes Place: 6th summer, 6th Year Chapters: 7
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Angst, Family
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 19203
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hedwig Read: 52172
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Morning Post
Published: 28 May 2011 - Updated: 14 Apr 2012
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig? by misundersnape [Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2227 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 - Did You Deliver My Letter To My Father, Hedwig? by misundersnape [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar (2630 words) Printer

Due to poular demand I hereby offer you the second installment is what is likely to be a three part (at this stage) series.
I was hammered with reviews for this, so didn't have time to respond to them all, but please be assured that I appreciated every one and adore every person who took the time and made the effort. Thank you!
Without further ado, enjoy! :D

3. Chapter 3 - What Do You Know, Hedwig? by misundersnape [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (1965 words) Printer

First up - I be lying! Three chapters have now turned into four. This chapter was getting pretty long, and I found this a good place to leave off...

Now, I thought it important to mention that murdering the son-of-a bi*** author for leaving a first rate cliffe would be rather counter productive... just saying. Good news, the next part is at least half written with good prospects of getting writing time tonight and tomorrow... so hopefully the wait won't be too long. Of course, as every reader knows, reviews have this magical ability to give an author inspiration and motivation... so do yourselves a favour. *hint, hint*

:D Enjoy...

4. Chapter 4 - You Knew, Hedwig? by misundersnape [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (2435 words) Printer

I am such a liar! Four becomes five... :D Okay, so I am just utter crap at estimating how long (many words) something will take to get written. Oh well, I assume you aren't complaining seeing as you get this part now, instead of having to wait until it's ALL done... no?

So, please enjoy this next part... with absolutely no guarantees of how long this thing will actually end up being... :p

As always, reviews are greatly appreciated. :D

5. Chapter 5 - Is This Why, Hedwig? by misundersnape [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (2331 words) Printer

The next installment... note the great wealth of detail that I took hours to actually make up so it sounded legitimate. And I did it all for you, my dear reader, because you begged me to continue this... so, please, for the love of Merlin, tell me how much you appreciate it in a review... ;)
Enjoy! *sigh* :D

6. Chapter 6 - Would You Tell Me If I Asked, Hedwig? by misundersnape [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (3598 words) Printer

I have been busy and this chapter took more thought than the others, so please forgive this delayed update.

Okay, try as I might this sucker just wouldn't come to a finale this chapter. I am 99.9 percent sure the next chapter will be the last though.

So, now it's time to get into the nitty gritty... they're related, but how? Only one way to find out about the make-up of their "Flesh and Blood" *sinister music* ... but what does Harry know that Severus doesn't?

I've got you hooked now...

Enjoy! And please share your thoughts at the end..

7. Chapter 7 - You Found Him, Hedwig? by misundersnape [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (4017 words) Printer

Finally, finally finished! Sorry for the wait...
:D
ENJOY!

The End.
misundersnape is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 74 members. Members who liked Deliver My Letter Please, Hedwig? also liked 1760 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5