Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: "If that little idiot thought that he was going to be able to skate through on his fame in his class, he had another thing coming."

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Healer Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Family, General, Hurt/Comfort, Supernatural
Tags: Child fic, Time Travel Word count: 2701
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 8415
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death
Series: None
Challenges: Slither Back
Published: 16 Jun 2011 - Updated: 16 Jun 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Poor graduate student/intern here. Do you really think I own Harry Potter?

Rating: T for Teen

Beta: Tigerbear1217

Relationship: Teacher/Student, G/C

Table of Contents

1.

Reflections and Apologizes
by Nightshade sydneylover150 [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2701 words) Printer
This is actually a story that sprang from MarionRos on to my post of What Might Have Been about how the movie contaminated how disrespectful Harry was in the book and how anyone with eyes could see that Severus was the good person while Harry was the bad one. (That is the simplified version) In the review she/he stated that Harry owed Severus something at the end of the year. (I'll let you read to figure that one out.)

Anyhow, I could not get that comment out of my head and… well this is the product of that review. So MarionRos, here is somewhat the story you stated you wanted to see. And for all you waiting to read more of What Might Have Been…. I'm working on the second story as we speak.

So on with the story!

"speech"

'thoughts'

Thoughts while observing another.

The End.
Nightshade sydneylover150 is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked Reflections and Apologies also liked 1122 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5