Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Just a random little drabble for the challenge Oh, the Fanfics You'll Write! Just written about some key points in Harry and Severus's life and how things could have been different.

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc > Strictly Canon Universe Genres: General, Humor
Tags: None Word count: 339
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, James, Lily Read: 2592
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: Oh, the Fanfics You'll Write!
Published: 12 Jul 2011 - Updated: 13 Jul 2011
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. There Once Was A Boy Named Harry Potter by 101Frozenfire101 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (339 words) Printer

It's just a little Dr. Seuss story that appeared and refused to go away. I hope you enjoy although I don't think it quite fits with the Dr Seuss stories, I think I'll let you be the judge of that!
Hope you enjoy this and don't forget to review! ;D

The End.
101Frozenfire101 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked There Once Was A Boy Named Harry Potter also liked 524 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5