Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar
Summary: This story is Completely AU!

Before leaving Hogwarts, Lily Evans and Molly Prewit made a pact...little did they know that it would one day save Harry's life...

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc > No category on the site fits, Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 1388
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Arthur, Lily, Molly Read: 4139
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 13 Jul 2011 - Updated: 13 Jul 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is just a drabble of sorts that I dreamed up this morning...and I've always wanted to pit Molly Weasley against Petunia Dursely *grins evily*

 lat minute AN: This fiction is also an attempt to wake up my muse...she's been in a coma for over a week now...any one got a good spell that could wake her up? 

Table of Contents

1. In The Dead Of Night by slytherensangel26 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (1388 words) Printer

Please remember that this fic is AU! Any nasty flames will be deflected back at the sender!

The End.
slytherensangel26 is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked Amazon Oath also liked 549 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5