Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Response to the 'Foster' challenge by Kitsune-chan. Harry is adopted by the Grangers as a six year old and raised alongside Hermione as a muggle. How will he react when he learns that he, like his sister, is a wizard and how will others react when they learn Harry Granger is nothing like the Harry Potter they were expecting?

Takes Place: 1st summer before Hogwarts, 1st Year Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: General
Tags: Adoption, Slytherin!Harry Word count: 11779
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione, Neville Read: 7460
Rated: K
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Series: None
Challenges: Foster
Published: 28 Jul 2011 - Updated: 09 Aug 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

A more detailed summary:

After his primary school discovered abuse by Harry's Aunt and Uncle, Harry was placed into the child services system and was later adopted by seemingly normal Susan and David Granger. Harry was very upset to learn on his sister, Hermione's, eleventh birthday that she was a witch and would be going away to a magical school during the following year. Then, he learns he is a wizard and a famous one at that. Placed in a school filled with things he's never heard of, separated from his sister and his best friend due to different sortings, and an impossible destiny resting on who Harry used to be, he will find that leaning on his friends simply isn't enough and sometimes it's necessary to trust an adult that may seem unapproachable under normal circumstances.

A Snape/Harry enemy-turns-teacher-turns-mentor fic featuring Severus Snape, Harry Potter (Granger), Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by LaileeJane [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (9942 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by LaileeJane [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1837 words) Printer

Sorry for the delay in posting this, as well as it's short length. A few days before posting the first bit of this, my daughter had broken her arm, and last week we learned she needed corrective surgery to fix it, so I've been her personal assistant since she is not permitted to use that arm at all at the moment, which has really cut my creative time down to nearly nothing. I am aiming for another, longer chapter by the weekend barring any unforseen complications.

To be continued...
LaileeJane is the author of 15 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 49 members. Members who liked Harry Granger also liked 1435 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5