Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 153] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: After arriving back at school a week early, Harry's new school year is set to be filled with mystery and adventure. Who is the Whispering Man and what does his presence at Hogwarts mean? Is the Wizarding World safe now that He Who Must Not Be Named is returning to power? Join the adventure as Harry, Ron and Hermione navigate their Fourth Year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Rated: K
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 29 Jul 2011 - Updated: 30 Jul 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:
Takes place in Harry's fourth year, but the Triwizard Tournament will not be happening - sorry! 
Table of Contents

1. An Unexpected Visitor by ParryHotter [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2465 words) Printer

2. Strangers In The Park by ParryHotter [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (2941 words) Printer

To be continued...
ParryHotter is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 54 members. Members who liked Harry Potter and the Whispering Man also liked 1201 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5