Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Severus refuses to let his efforts of protecting Harry to be in vain. So when Dumbledore reveals to him that Harry must die to vanquish the Dark Lord, he makes a rash and very dangerous decision. They are going to run and find another way to destroy the Horcrux within him as well as the others Voldemort has plaguing humanity.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 7580
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 8773
Rated: T
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: Like a Pig for Slaughter
Published: 30 Jul 2011 - Updated: 04 Sep 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:
Okay, so I love writing little Sevvy as much as the next girl, but I need a darker counterbalance to keep me from going mad from all the cuteness. So I made this story in a response to the "Like a Pig for Slaughter" Challenge.
Basically Severus is not willing to let Harry die for the wizarding world. He feels that it was wrong of Dumbledore to raise the boy up just so he could be knocked down into a grave, and giving him little to no help when it comes to finding Voldemort's Horcruxes. So Severus and Harry are leaving Hogwarts to find the Horcruxes' on their own. Along the way they will learn more about one another and form a bond that no other wizard will be able to understand.
Please Read and Review :) your messages motivate me to write the next chapters. 
Table of Contents

1. A Required Change of Scenery by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2466 words) Printer

Sorry about the First Person POV title...I was really stuck when it came to names and for some reason that just seemed to stick. So don't be mislead, the story really is in third person POV. I do not want to give away too much in this Author's Note as I want people to be a bit surprised (and I sort of explained most of it in the Story Notes).

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this story and please Read and Review :)

2. The Hovel by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2632 words) Printer

I am having blast writing this, it's so much fun! I hope you are all enjoying the story so far, I can't really reveal too much in my Author's notes because that would give most of it away!! Please Read and Review! :)

3. A Forgotten Vision by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2482 words) Printer

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update :(, I have been having some serious technical difficulties with my computer and although I have been able to type up my chapters, I had no way of submitting them. However, my net is back, and I am free to post chapters again!!! :)

To be continued...
evelynrosemarks is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 45 members. Members who liked Catch Me if You Can also liked 1371 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5