Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: When he ran away he made himself nameless, just another waif of the streets, though, somehow, in the tumultuous belly of Hogwarts, one young woman grows hopeless, a young man finds his strength to keep believing and a jaded professor finds his barriers cracking.

"...Then leaf subsides to leaf,

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day,

Nothing gold can stay."*

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Misc Genres: Angst, Drama
Tags: Runaway Word count: 3570
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione, McGonagall, Ron Read: 2141
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 01 Aug 2011 - Updated: 01 Aug 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

This will be a rather short novella, most likely three to four parts. I don’t know how long it will take to complete, unfortunately, real life tends to be a time hogger. :)

 *The quoted poem in the summary is written by Robert Frost and entitled 'Nothing Gold Can Stay.'

This is considered AU, obviously OOC as Harry would never have run away from Hogwarts in the books. Yet, I was left wondering if and when he would if he felt that saddened by any given situation. The most applicable was in his fifth year; reading that book depressed ME, I felt so horribly for Harry in OotP, I truly think my heart broke for him while I completed my first reading years ago.

Table of Contents

1. Moving by Ria Rose [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (3570 words) Printer

To be continued...
Ria Rose is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 25 members. Members who liked The Hardest Hue to Hold also liked 1061 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5