Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: With a failing marriage and two children off to Hogwarts, what will spice up Harry's life? A very unhappy baby, of course. But who is baby and what was that about his father?

Takes Place: 9 - Post Epilogue (middle aged Harry) Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Family, Humor, Mystery
Tags: Baby fic, Child fic, Deaging Word count: 4788
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Albus Severus, Ginny, James Sirius, Lily Luna, McGonagall, Pomfrey Read: 5050
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 03 Aug 2011 - Updated: 05 Aug 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:
Nope, I do not own Harry Potter—if I did, then well…that’d be really cool, but alas, I do not. So, I have no idea where I’m going with this, it was more of an impulse…so…yeah…I admit, I have a bad track record regarding finishing fics, but maybe if I get enough support I won’t get discouraged like I did on the other fic (The Psycho and the Psych). That one, I am embarrassed to say, I have no idea if it will ever be finished but oh well. Let me know what you think (cough *please review* cough). So…right now, you’re gonna see a lot of Ginny and Harry, but not so much Sev until the end. Throw me some ideas if you want. :D Please and thank you! Oh, and I hope I labelled it correctly? Not entirely sure about the diff between Severitus and Sevitus...?
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by cuddlycarrots [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2615 words) Printer

2. Chapter 2 by cuddlycarrots [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2173 words) Printer

To be continued...
cuddlycarrots is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked Not Amused also liked 1049 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5