Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: After Severus noticed Harry taking notes in his potions class, everything changed. This story is part of the series, What Might Have Been. The previous story in the series is What Might Have Been: Catalyst.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Drama, Family, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Slytherin!Harry Word count: 4597
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), McGonagall, Pomfrey Read: 12043
Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect
Series: What Might Have Been
Challenges: None
Published: 17 Nov 2011 - Updated: 18 Nov 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

A/N: This is the hospital scene that everyone seemed to want.  Please read the first story in this series, What Might Have Been: Catalyst prior to reading this story.

I just want to thank my beta, tigerbear1217 for putting up with me pestering her to beta this chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own.  I wish I did, but I don't.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Nightshade sydneylover150 [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4597 words) Printer

Thank you Tigerbear1217 for being my beta!

Key:

'Thoughts'
"Speech

The End.
Nightshade sydneylover150 is the author of 7 other stories. This story is part of the series, What Might Have Been. The previous story in the series is What Might Have Been: Catalyst.
This story is a favorite of 25 members. Members who liked What Might Have Been: Salute also liked 1174 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5