Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Challenge By Taryn:

Harry says "It's nothing," when Snape asks about (something. Your choice. Say, being abused by the Dursleys. Or Sirius's death or something.). Snape believes him. This story is part of the series, Lying. The next story in the series is Regrets.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Foes Snape and Harry, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Angst, Tragedy
Tags: None Word count: 984
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 7730
Rated: T
Warnings: Self-harm, Suicide Themes
Series: Lying
Challenges: Lying
Published: 03 Dec 2011 - Updated: 03 Dec 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:JKR owns everything and everyone, I'm just borrowing them.

 

 

Table of Contents

1. Lying through my Teeth by Severus Draconis Potter [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (984 words) Printer

I dont usually right sad stories, this isnt that sad actually because I dont elaborate on anything. But I hope you guys like it and review like always.

The End.
Severus Draconis Potter is the author of 13 other stories. This story is part of the series, Lying. The next story in the series is Regrets.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked Lying Through His Teeth also liked 1200 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5