Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: “In the end, Fate decided to take matters into its own hands, it decided to give two unlikely allies a single, once in a lifetime chance, a chance to change the future.”

Awards:
Story Notes:

This is partially in response to the Slither Back challenge by Nightshade sydneylover150 on Potions and Snitches. Some events of Deathly Hallows did not happen as it did in canon but the majority of them did, as will be mentioned in the Prelude. The title of this story comes from a song of the same title by Dragonforce, even though the story does not pertain to that song, and I do not own that song. I hope that you like this story, reviews are much appreciated.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, I never have and I never will. I am only saying this once and I shall not repeat it in later chapters

Table of Contents

1. Prelude by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (409 words) Printer

2. One by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2183 words) Printer

3. Two by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3539 words) Printer

4. Three by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3207 words) Printer

5. Four by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3216 words) Printer

6. Five by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (3372 words) Printer

To be continued...
xVortex of MemoriesX is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 56 members. Members who liked Scars of Tomorrow also liked 1419 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5