Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Companion piece to All That Matters. Harry has done his best to put the war behind him and get on with his life, save for one thing. He cannot get past his guilt at losing Hedwig, yet refuses to ask for help. Lost and afraid, can anyone get past his guard and encourage him to grieve?

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry, Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 6255
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Ginny, Hedwig Read: 2621
Rated: K+
Warnings: Alcohol Use, Character Death
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 29 Dec 2011 - Updated: 29 Dec 2011
Awards:
Story Notes:

Takes places after Snape is released from the hospital, during the year or two before Harry marries Ginny and starts having children. Though this can stand alone, it's better if you read All That Matters first for a deeper understanding of how the characters got to where they are.

A special thanks to etherian, who helped me write Severus' memories of Tasha. This story wouldn't have been completed without her.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Snapegirl [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (6255 words) Printer

AN: This was written for my niece Mary, who absolutely loves Harry Potter and who also loved a puppy named Bernard. Sadly, she lost Bernie this Christmas Eve when he ran across the street and was hit by a car. I wrote this to help ease her pain and the pain of all of us in the family, who will miss the lovable scamp of a Shar Pei/Lab mix who liked to chew everyone's shoes and try and push my mom in her wheelchair and play tug-o-war with various stuffed toys and who always "smiled" when he saw us come in the door.

The End.
Snapegirl is the author of 47 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked The Substitute also liked 886 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5