Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry faces the Dark Lord for the first time and learns the true price of failure. This story is part of the series, Good People and Death Eaters. The previous story in the series is Spectacles. The next story in the series is Revolt.

Takes Place: 7th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape Genres: None
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 4562
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), James, Voldemort Read: 3374
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death, Torture
Series: Good People and Death Eaters
Challenges: None
Published: 02 Jan 2012 - Updated: 02 Jan 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:
This story is part of the Good People and Death Eaters universe, which also includes "Blurring" and "Spectacles". I strongly advise you read them first. It probably won't make much sense if you don't. The universe is a dystopian AU with slavery.
Table of Contents

1. Mercies by Attackfish [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4562 words) Printer

The End.
Attackfish is the author of 10 other stories. This story is part of the series, Good People and Death Eaters. The previous story in the series is Spectacles. The next story in the series is Revolt.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Mercies also liked 32 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5