Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Response to Severitus Challenge. Severus is sent to check up on Harry at the Dursleys, and is horrified at what he finds. Can he get past his misconceptions of the boy who lived, to do what is best for Harry?

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Genres: Angst, Family, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Slytherin!Harry, Snape-meets-Dursleys Word count: 1996
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, McGonagall, Remus Read: 4307
Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 03 Feb 2012 - Updated: 03 Feb 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Harry Potter, and all characters belong to J.K Rowling, I am not making any money off of this, I'm just borrowing them for fun. Enjoy!
Table of Contents

1. Ch 1: A Startling Discovery by futrmrssnape [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1996 words) Printer

My first Harry Potter fic. This was in response to the Severitus Challenge. I rated it teen just to be on the safe side, No flames please, Reviews are always appreciated, it helps me grow as an author. Enjoy!

To be continued...
futrmrssnape is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 33 members. Members who liked Child of Mine also liked 1294 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5