Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Alternate scenario of the Whomping Willow scene in Third Year. (Not quite drabble – just over 200 words!) This story is part of the series, Moonlit Madness. The next story in the series is Bitter Pill.

Takes Place: 4th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror
Tags: Alternate Universe, Creature!fic Word count: 205
Main Characters: Remus, Sirius, .Snape and Harry (required), Wormtail Read: 2598
Rated: K
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Series: Moonlit Madness
Challenges: None
Published: 10 Feb 2012 - Updated: 10 Feb 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:

Many thanks to autumnamberleaves for the inspiration!

DISCLAIMER: J.K. Rowling owns all things Harry Potter; I own nothing Harry Potter. No copyright infringement is intended.  

Table of Contents

1. Happy Meal by shadowienne [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (205 words) Printer

The End.
shadowienne is the author of 28 other stories. This story is part of the series, Moonlit Madness. The next story in the series is Bitter Pill.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Happy Meal also liked 191 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5