Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: The year is 2018; 19 years after the Second Great Wizarding War and the new first years are due to arrive at Hogwarts. Things have changed since then and only a few live to tell the true tale of what happened that night at Hogwarts 19 years ago.

The newly elected ghost of Slytherin is patiently awaiting the arrival of the students and his beloved father. No one knows who he really is except the faculty. Nevertheless; some of his secrets will come to light with time. The secrets the Harold Barnaby Snape hides from the world.

Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death, Self-harm, Suicide Themes
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 13 Feb 2012 - Updated: 18 Feb 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:

This story follows a strange pattern; the prologue is the start of the story. It's strange because it's almost written as an epilogue as well. It starts in the future but the plot is completely in the past just as the book is set in. Just a bit of a warning; it's not completely AU. It follows the story line through both PS to DH; but there are significant changes in OOTP and HBP.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have by contacting me.

Table of Contents

1. Vorspiel: Welcome to Hogwarts by DarkForgiveness [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3613 words) Printer

It may be a bit confusing now but in the next chapter we travel back in time to where the real story begins. Please bear with me for now. Just a few extra warnings; this does contain Character Death, Abuse and a Resorting. (Plus the resorting does not end up as everyone would suspect.)

2. Kapitel 1: Another Life Long Ago by DarkForgiveness [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6063 words) Printer

I wish to thank everyone who reviewed and I'm sorry I haven't responded to some of your questions. I really appreciate the reviews I received. I didn't think this story would take off as soon as that but I'm grateful nonetheless.

I'll answer some of the questions; like I said in my chapter notes this story will be almost like telling the story from the future. Like the Prologue was almost like the epilogue in a sense and the first chapter is how the real story starts. There are two people who asked if there will be a resurrection in this story; well I never thought of it. But now I'm curious too; I'll see if I can write it in the much later chapters when we get past Harry being Snape's son and getting killed by Voldemort. Thanks for the ideas; if you have more please share.

Just a reminder; this chapter starts in Harry’s fifth year but the plot has been changed immensely.

Oh and Elizzza; I think that book was just Severus playing a gag on Harry. But you never know...

For now that is all I can think of; thanks so much for reviewing. Please continue to review as I get inspired by them so much.

Please enjoy; Kapitel 1:

Chapter warning: Violence and Abuse

To be continued...
DarkForgiveness is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 17 members. Members who liked Silver Lies also liked 1084 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5