Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Dumbledore believes that they sort to early at Hogwarts, and out of the kindness of his heart gives Severus a second chance at happiness eleven years after the second wizard war. And who else to ensure that happiness but Harry James Potter, himself? (Story takes place a couple months after the original deaging)

Takes Place: 9 - Post Epilogue (middle aged Harry) Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Reverse Roles > Parental Harry Genres: Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Deaging Word count: 9334
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione, Original Character, Remus, Ron, Sirius Read: 10606
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 26 Feb 2012 - Updated: 01 Apr 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:

So to make up for the rather dodgy summary above...Severus has been deaged (I really love that plot) but I set the start of the story a couple months ahead. Now eleven Harry and him are finally starting to reach a semi-strong, balance, in their relationship...but with the upcoming school term leering, Severus cannot help but wonder whether or not the Sorting Hat will make the same choice it made over thirty-eight years ago.

On another note, I have changed certain aspects of the plot so that it could keep the story a bit fresh an interesting. The first one is I have brought back many characters from the dead (IE: they never died). The few are, Remus, Tonks, Sirius, and Dumbledore.

Another thing I changed is I took out Ginny and Harry's relationship so I can unveil one of my FAVORITE fanfiction OC character's of all time :). Her name is Serenity and she was my first fanfiction character I wrote with, so as you can imagine she means a great deal to me. 

I think that just about covers the basics for right now :), I hope you all enjoy the story! 

Table of Contents

1. Eleven's a Big Deal! by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2343 words) Printer

I usually do not give too much in the starting author notes, as I feel it will give too much away. So to prevent me from spoiling it, I am going to just ask that you read and review and let you go one with reading! I hope you enjoy!

2. The Wand Remembers the Wizard by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2073 words) Printer

I hope you all enjoy the second chapters. The first one's are usually the easiest to write :)

3. Bloody Women! by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2686 words) Printer

Hey all, I am sorry it's been so long. We have been moving and it's just been really hard to find time between all the unpacking to finish writing up this chapter. But I am happy to say that updating should be a lot easier :D!

Okay, so here is the low-down on this chapter. We are going to see some friction between our "adorable" couple and have an adorable heart to heart between Severus and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy it and review!!!

4. You Are Protected By Your Ability To Love by evelynrosemarks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2232 words) Printer

So I will admit that I spent this entire chapter listening to Marry Me by Train. The gentle music just weaved perfectly with the words, even the end part. This is a pretty bitter sweet chapter, and I hope you all enjoy it. Please Read and Review :)

To be continued...
evelynrosemarks is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked From Green to Red also liked 1269 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5