Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When the Order of the Phoenix finds that Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter have been abused by their families, who else comes to their rescue but our favorite Potions Master, Severus Snape? A summer of adventure lies before them as the three bond and learn that maybe accepting each other as family won't be as hard as they originally thought.

Rated: T
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Profanity, Romance/Slash, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 15 Mar 2012 - Updated: 08 May 2012
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. The Phoenix Spy's Mission by VenusEvilOverlord [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2903 words) Printer

Hey, VEO here. I'm re-writing this, so there will probably be weekly updates. Reviews are very welcome!

2. Chapter 2 by VenusEvilOverlord [Reviews - 0] (2453 words) Printer

Draco comes in this chapter!

3. Chapter 3 by VenusEvilOverlord [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1021 words) Printer

To be continued...
VenusEvilOverlord is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 31 members. Members who liked Est Vitae also liked 1019 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5