Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Prof.Snape walks in to the Room of Requirement as the DA is in there. This causes events to unfold that not even he imagined....

Awards:
Story Notes:

Takes Place: OOTP

A/N: I just adopted this story. The first chapter and plot were created by CeeCeeMee, Writeurlife, and Scorpia.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by LegolasAnimeLuver [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2409 words) Printer

I accidentally deleted this by accident-so sorry for all the trouble. I am still getting used to the new story/uploading chapters system.

To be continued...
LegolasAnimeLuver is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked Life's Lessons also liked 837 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5