Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Following the removal of a piece of the Dark Lord's soul should mean that Harry's life goes back to normal. When have we ever expected normal from the Boy-Who-Lived? Sequel to 'Something Wicked This Way Comes'.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 6
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Misc Genres: Drama
Tags: None Word count: 16707
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 12246
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 25 May 2012 - Updated: 23 Sep 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:

Welcome back guys! Or should I just welcome myself? I know it's been a while.

I was really nervous to get working on this, and with a lot of craziness going on in my own life, I was anxious about committing. But I got crackin', and it's finally here! The sequel to 'Something Wicked This Way Comes'! I hope you enjoy, feedback is most appreciated :)

Disclamer: Not mine. Most definitely not mine.

Table of Contents

1. Shake it Out by Nota Bene [Reviews - 2] (4393 words) Printer

Author's Note: The title comes from the amazing Florence and the Machine song- Shake it Out (as is the chapter title). The book titles Harry sees on the shelf I got off of the 'Muggles' Guide to Harry Potter' on Wikibooks. God bless the internet!

2. Revelation, a Resolution by Nota Bene [Reviews - 1] (2404 words) Printer

Hi! Working hard to get this to you as soon as I can. School is taking up a lot of my time; there's so much work!

I forgot last chapter to give a loud shout-out to the awesome Debs! Thanks so much for all your help and support! Kisses to you luv!

Disclamer: not mine!

Enjoy!

3. Round and Round by Nota Bene [Reviews - 1] (3043 words) Printer

Hi y'all! Hope you're enjoying!
I just want to let you guys know that updates are going to be slow for the next few weeks. Uni is ending for the semester which means I've got tests and papers and not even close to enough time to complete everything. I'll work as fast as I can to get the chapters out, but bear with me.

Thanks as usual to my favorite beta, Debs!

Disclamer: Not mine. Definitely not mine.

4. Here We Go Again by Nota Bene [Reviews - 0] (2104 words) Printer

I'm not going to bore y'all with a long author's note, just wanted to say that I'm not entirely sure when I'll be able to post the next one but my amazing beta - thedeejay - deserves a lot of gratitude for working as fast as she does whenever I throw a chapter at her. Kisses to you Debs!

Enjoy!

5. Change of Plans by Nota Bene [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2363 words) Printer

6. Settle Down by Nota Bene [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2400 words) Printer

My absolute, sincerest apologies for taking so long to upload this. My brain is all over the place. I had summer school (a fiction seminar) and there was a lot of writing required (obviously...) and sadly none of it was Harry Potter related so this story had to be put on hold for a little while. I'm back on a tiny vacation now, so I'm honestly going to try and get more of this story done so that you can all enjoy it.

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the reviews and favorites. It honestly makes my day and of course adds fuel to the writing fire. Keep it up!

Enjoy!

To be continued...
Nota Bene is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Every Demon Wants His Pound of Flesh also liked 655 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5