Petunia finally has an excuse to get rid of Harry, who finds himself in another abusive home. But then there is Severus living nearby, who - at first reluctantly - will try to help the boy. Will they find common ground?
|Takes Place: 5th summer
|Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Comforting Snape, Kind Snape, Overly-protective Snape
|Categories: Big Brother Snape, Healer Snape, Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry
||Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Family, General, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery
|Tags: Adoption, Injured!Harry, Snape-meets-Dursleys
||Word count: 87684
|Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character, Other, Sirius, Theodore Nott, Tobias Snape
09 Sep 2012 - Updated:
11 Oct 2021
There are warnings about abuse and spanking, however I would like to point out thet it is not between Severus and Harry. I believe CP is an abuse, and I want Harry trust Severus and I do believe that it would be impossible if Sev use CP on Harry.
I would like to thank all the people who worked with me on it
My Polish Betas: Jasmin Kain, who works hard with me to finally finish the story and justusia, who put a lot of her time into the story as well.
Beta: JAWorley (Prologue, Ch1, part of Ch2 and 3) Luck (part of Ch2) and Black Princess part of Ch2, Ch3, Ch4) VAspera (1-12) Gingerljfl175 (8-12) Chantale-of-da-last-generation (13)
1. Prologue: Morning at the Dursley's by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 16] (1005 words)
I'd like to thank JAWorley - who corrected it, VAspera for checking it again, and also justusia7850 and Jasmin Kain my Polish betas and ;)
2. Chapter 1: Surprise by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 18] (3165 words)
English beta: JAWorley and Vaspera,
Polish beta justusia 7850 and Jasmin Kain
Thank you :)
And of course thanks for reviews ;)
3. Chapter 2: The Letters by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 9] (6709 words)
I would like to thank Vaspera, Luck, Jaworley, and blackprincess92 for beta-reading it.
And my Polish Betas: justusia i Jasmin Kain.
4. Chapter 3: Oasis, Roo and Pele by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (3977 words)
5. Chapter 4: Training by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (3651 words)
Thank you blackprincess92 and VAspera for beta this chapter!
Thank you for the reviews!
6. Chapter 5: The Encounter by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 15] (3384 words)
Thank you blackprincess92 and Vaspera for beta reading this chapter!
Also my Polish betas: justusia7850 and Jasmin Kain.
7. Chapter 6: Sirius by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (5610 words)
I would like to thank VAspera for beta reading this chapter and Jasmin Kain for working with me on the plot.
8. Chapter 7: Porthcurno by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (6609 words)
I would like the thank VAspera for beta-reading the chapter:)
And Jasmin Kain – my Polish beta.
Oh, and I am sorry that there is not Severus in the chapter, however, the chapter is necessary for the story.
And thanks for reviews!
9. Chapter 8: Twenty-eight pounds by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 6] (6490 words)
Thank you VAspera, Gingerljf175 and Jasmin Kain:) for beta reading.
I really appreciate your help.
10. Chapter 9: Ingredients by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (6813 words)
I would like to thank Jasmin Kain, VAspera and Gingerljf175
11. Chapter 10: Theodore by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (7480 words)
I would like to thank Jasmin Kain, VAspera and Gingerljf175 for beta-reading the chapter!
And of course, I enjoy your comments, thank you!
I think this chapter is a little lighter, Harry does some stupid, impulsive teenage things, but well, which teenager doesn't?
12. Chapter 11: Petunia by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 4] (6601 words)
I would like to thank Jasmin Kain, VAspera and Gingerljf175.
Thank you for the reviews, they mean a lot to me!
13. Chapter 12: Vernon by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (6414 words)
First, I would like to thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them. They keep me going.
Also, I would like to thank my wonderful betas – Jasmin Kain, VAspera and Gingerljf17.
14. Chapter 13: Sine Nuntius by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 3] (6948 words)
First I would like to thank Chantale-of-da-last-generation for beta-reading this chapter! I really appreciate
15. Chapter 14: Plangentine by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 2] (6934 words)
Chantale-of-da-last-generation Thank you for beta reading!
Jasmin Kain - you too;)
Thank you for your support guys!
16. Chapter 15: The Hearing by Luna Carmesi [Reviews - 1] (5894 words)
I would like to give a big thanks to Chantale-of-da-last-generation for beta reading this chapter!
And of course Jasmin Kain!
And, of course, anybody who is leaving me a review. It is great motivation!
To be continued...
is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 86 members. Members who liked Win The War: Consanguinity
also liked 1378 other stories