Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: A terrifying new breed of Magical Creature is poised to invade Hogwarts on All Hallows Eve. (Written for Halloween 2012.)

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 23952
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Hermione, Original Character, Other, Pomfrey, Ron, Umbridge Read: 5930
Rated: T
Warnings: Character Death, Profanity, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 26 Oct 2012 - Updated: 26 Oct 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER:  J.K. Rowling owns all things Harry Potter; I own nothing Harry Potter. No copyright infringement is intended.

Many thanks to the unknown individual who originally coined the term "fatal squirrel" to refer to the "fatal MySQL error" which has taken up residence on P&S! This fond nickname provided the inspiration for my story! ;-) Thanks also to watercrystals for her Shout concerning "squirrel repellent" (!), and to autumnamberleaves for research assistance and enthusiastic support. I am also indebted to The Squirrel Board DOT com website for basic info about ordinary squirrels. I am an American writer, but I have tried to include some APPROXIMATE metric measurement conversions to facilitate reading for my worldwide audience. Also, I am not dissing the French (j'aime bien les francais!), and you'll need to forgive my Latin! Rated T for creature violence and some graphic Eww! Profanity warning is for a couple of D-words/couple of British B-words. 

Table of Contents

1. Fatal Folly by shadowienne [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (7933 words) Printer

2. Fatal Fiends by shadowienne [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (7812 words) Printer

3. Fatal Feast by shadowienne [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (8207 words) Printer

The End.
shadowienne is the author of 28 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Night of the Fatal Squirrels also liked 726 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5