Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Young Harry is in his Third Year at Hogwarts, Sirius Black is on the loose and the young Ravenclaw is not safe in his own dormitories. For this Sirius Black is not what we all thought he was, he is more dangerous and unpredictable.

What Professor Snape had warned him against was happening and Harry is taken from his dormitory deep into one winter night. It is not a nice encounter and the young Raveclaw will be lucky to leave alive, hoping desperately for help when everything around him seemed to shatter into nothing.

It is up to the Potions Master's special ability to find him before things are too late and the young teen is lost forever.

Takes Place: 4th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Healer Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Azkaban Character, Kidnapped Word count: 7837
Main Characters: Dumbledore, Pomfrey, Sirius, .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 5539
Rated: T
Warnings: Suicide Themes, Torture, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 03 Feb 2013 - Updated: 03 Feb 2013
Awards:
Story Notes:

I just had to finnish this as quickly as possible so that I can carry on with my multi-chap fic without hiccups. After writting Harry as a Raveclaw I wondered how Professor Snape would act towards Harry if he was a Ravenclaw rather than a Gryffindor and looked just like his mother, not his father. 

This is what I came up with and the oneshot took quite a lot out of me because I kept wanting to make it longer. Anyways, this story is only rated with a warning of Violence and a short explenations of Torture by Black's hands.

I decided to make Black the antagonist in the story as a twist to an AU, so if it bothers you, please do not read this story. It is only a sweet, semi-platonic, fluffy fic that explores the strange relationship between Harry and Severus with both some strange abilities.  

Table of Contents

1. Made of Spun Glass by Emerald Raven [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (7837 words) Printer

This is just an experiment I had to attempt once the idea of Harry and a teenage Snape meeting visited itself upon me when I wanted nothing more that to have a good night's rest.

The End.
Emerald Raven is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Made of Spun Glass also liked 813 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5