Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: After managing to survive the war, Severus attempts to retake control of his life… Though, whoever said it was only the Boy-Who-Lived who didn’t have control of his own life.

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Genres: Drama, General
Tags: Resorting Word count: 1704
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, McGonagall Read: 2512
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: No, I will not
Published: 08 Feb 2013 - Updated: 08 Feb 2013
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: If I owned any of this other than the plot, I would be on a beach somewhere enjoying a conversation with Alan Rickman and Severus Snape.

Table of Contents

1.

Cannot. Will Not
by Nightshade sydneylover150 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1704 words) Printer
A/N: This story is based off a P&S challenge I posted. I created after reading and being inspired by a lovely story called “Heart of A Guardian” by thewandcrafter.

Warning: Not fluffy but not really angst either. Really! I promise.

The End.
Nightshade sydneylover150 is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Cannot. Will Not. also liked 94 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5