Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Sequel to ALBTCF. A potion explodes, and with it comes consequences. Snape gets deaged, and who has to take care of him? None other than Harry. Not really wanting to do it, he rebels against the idea, but something in him changes. Now Harry will do anything in his power to make sure that Severus gets the love he deserves.
*Originally called For Whom the Bell Tolls. Can be read as a stand-alone, or with the first story. Ignores the fifth book. Sirius lives. This story is part of the series, A Little Boy's Second Chance. The previous story in the series is A Little Boy To Care For.

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 2
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Reverse Roles > Parental Harry Genres: Family, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Baby fic, Child fic, Deaging Word count: 2370
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Hermione Read: 6678
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: A Little Boy's Second Chance
Challenges: None
Published: 09 Feb 2013 - Updated: 08 Mar 2015
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by SammySnapeWolf [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1000 words) Printer

Hello, everybody! It's been a while since I've been on this site, but here it is, the sequel you all were wanting! I hope you like it.
I would suggest reading the first part, A Little Boy to Care For, just to get an idea of what's going on, in case you are confused.

2. Chapter 2 by SammySnapeWolf [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1370 words) Printer

Wow! Hey look, an update! It's been how long? Three years?

I'm really sorry guys, but life got in the way and depression took up most of it. But I'm all better now and I have finally been able to write again! So here you go, a new chapter, although rather short. I will try an update frequently, but if I don't, I'm sorry.

To be continued...
SammySnapeWolf is the author of 1 other stories. This story is part of the series, A Little Boy's Second Chance. The previous story in the series is A Little Boy To Care For.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked Second Beginning also liked 1228 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5