Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: One day, Harry asks his newly appointed guardian what we always have wondered – how exactly does Snape manage to always make his robes billow just as he wants them to?

Takes Place: None Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Kind Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Humor
Tags: Adoption Word count: 772
Main Characters: None Read: 2931
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 16 Feb 2013 - Updated: 16 Feb 2013
Awards:
Story Notes:

Just a little something I came up with in the middle of the night. Please excuse randomness. 

 EDIT:  It has been more than three years since I've first posted this story, and so I went back to it and edited a bit. The punctuation was atrocious, and I apologise for that. I hope I fixed all mistakes, if you find anything remaining, please feel free to tell me!

Table of Contents

1. Snape's Secret by Kiromenanz [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (772 words) Printer

The End.
Kiromenanz is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Snape's Secret also liked 1066 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5