Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Eileen Snape. His mother's name. Everyone at the table turned and looked at him as if he knew exactly who she was. Well Severus didn't. But the last thing he needed was for someone to believe he had abandoned his own progeny or that this girl was a cousin or niece or some other crazy notion. - A Severus becomes Harry's guardian story with a side of OC.

Takes Place: 1st Year Chapters: 6
Snape flavour: None Completed: No
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, Family, Mystery
Tags: None Word count: 14133
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character, Tobias Snape Read: 16391
Rated: T
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 02 Mar 2013 - Updated: 04 Jun 2015
Awards:
Story Notes:
This will be a Severus mentors Harry Potter story. Their connection will be Eileen.
Table of Contents

1. The Sorting by R2M [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2453 words) Printer

2. The First Class by R2M [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1866 words) Printer

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying this story so far. I have quite a few of the next chapters outlined out so I think they will be posted relatively quickly (once a week?). This chapter is still also setting up much of what is to come. I realize that the Harry/Severus interactions are still minimal right now, but those will increase! Also, I believe that the mystery of who Eileen is will be sorted out in the next chapter.

Thank you for my reviewers and my followers so far! This is also my first time writing in a very long time and so I know I'm a little rusty. Please feel free to provide me any feedback or advice about my writing style. Also, this will begin to slightly diverge from the events of the book once I have established the foundation.

Thank you for reading, and here is Chapter Two:

3. The Detention by R2M [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2089 words) Printer

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading! Please let me know what you think in a review!

4. The Flying Lesson by R2M [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3891 words) Printer

5. Dinner Trouble by R2M [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1356 words) Printer

Sorry for the delay :( Next chapter should be out soon though! My muse is getting re-inspired, although reviews always do help. Let me know especially if there's something specific you want to see. More Harry coming up as well!

6. Eavesdropping by R2M [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2478 words) Printer

Hi! Sorry for the delay. I re-read this recently as well as some of the reviews and it really motivated me to update :) Thank you to everyone who left a review! They really are quite inspiring in terms of helping me get the energy and passion to write.

I'll try and be more consistent with updates, but no promises unfortunately. On a random note, I ended up finding a draft scene I had written previously and I decided to add it to the beginning of chapter four. So you might want to go back and re-read chapter four, but plot-wise, nothing's changed. Next chapter will be Halloween and some development in the dynamic between my favorite children duo (Harry and Eileen) and adult duo (Aurora and Severus)

I hope you enjoy!

To be continued...
R2M is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 24 members. Members who liked Lost Connections also liked 1199 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5