Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: On his rounds through the castle, Severus catches Harry and Ron in a rather compromising situation. He reserves his laughter for when both boys are long gone - of course after freeing them, and docking points.

Takes Place: 4th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Genres: Humor
Tags: None Word count: 1247
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Ron Read: 3410
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: None
Challenges: It's Kind of a Funny Story
Published: 05 Apr 2013 - Updated: 06 Apr 2013
Awards:
Story Notes:
I was reading through the challenges, and this one: "It's Kind of a Funny Story," by Mellow Moon, captured my attention. It spoke to my muse, and one thing led to another. I hope that it's acceptable, and an enjoyable read.
Table of Contents

1. Caught by darkorangecat [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (1247 words) Printer

The End.
darkorangecat is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked A Compromising Situation also liked 926 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5