Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 86] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry and Severus are struck by rare magic-infused lightning, triggering de-aging and altering effects. Four-year-old Harry and twenty-one-year-old Severus move to the Burrow, but Fate isn't finished with them yet...

Rated: K+
Warnings: Neglect, Romance/Het, Violence
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Aug 2013 - Updated: 16 Dec 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is one of my top favourite stories to write. I've put a lot of work into it and tried to keep it as realistic to the characters (while keeping in mind the situation and all involved with it) as possible. This is the first story where I have written so many Weasleys! Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Thanks to Ash for the support and beta'ing regarding this story.

Table of Contents

1. Struck! by watercrystals [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (5225 words) Printer

2. The Newest Weasleys by watercrystals [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (9302 words) Printer

3. Foreboding by watercrystals [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (8311 words) Printer

Amazingly, most of the delay was spent on the chapter title. I'm still not thrilled with the one I chose, so any suggestions would be good!

4. Bonding with Brothers by watercrystals [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (7616 words) Printer

I have never written so many Weasleys in a single chapter!

5. Little Harry, Big Change by watercrystals [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6994 words) Printer

6. Supervision Required by watercrystals [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (5849 words) Printer

7. Truths of the Past by watercrystals [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (6924 words) Printer

My favourite chapter so far, and the one I've put the most work into.

To be continued...
watercrystals is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 71 members. Members who liked Misguided Fate also liked 1371 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5