Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: AU A friendship never forgotten; a promise never to be broken. When Harry Potter receives his Hogwarts letter, his world turns upside down as he learns his whole has been a lie and finds himself struggling to adjust to a new life harried by hidden perils, shocking betrayals and stunning revelations…

Published: 29 Oct 2013 - Updated: 11 Nov 2013
Awards:
Story Notes:

Author’s Note: I changed the summary and the first chapter, which is why it isn't posted, and I'm changing the categories for this story. It’s going to be interesting though I’m going to say right away, I am sorry if any characters coughJamescough seem OOC. I really, really am. I hope that you like it and reviews, as always, are much appreciated.

 

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, I never have, I never will and I am only saying this once so I will not repeat it in later chapters

Table of Contents

1. Prologue: The Promise by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2159 words) Printer

I updated the prologue a little bit and am in the process of rewriting chapter one.

2. Year One: 1: The Letter by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2795 words) Printer

This is the rewritten first chapter and I hope that you like it. Reviews, as always, are much appreciated.

3. Year One: 2: A Series of Meetings by xVortex of MemoriesX [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5743 words) Printer

To be continued...
xVortex of MemoriesX is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 34 members. Members who liked Tribulations also liked 1262 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5