Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: "Daddy was very sad," Harry whispered in his low tone he thought only he and Teddy could hear. Apparently not. Sirius snickered and Lupin sent Snape a sympathetic smile. Snape glowered at his son, who didn't know it and kept talking with Teddy. This story is part of the series, Harry and Teddy's Life Adventures. The next story in the series is Harry and Teddy’s Life Plans.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Family
Tags: Adoption Word count: 1610
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Sirius, Teddy Read: 3325
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: Harry and Teddy's Life Adventures
Challenges: None
Published: 08 Dec 2013 - Updated: 08 Dec 2013
Awards:
Story Notes:

Title : Snape’s Guilt

Characters : Snape, Harry

Genre (s) : Family

Rating : K

Summary : "Daddy was very sad," Harry whispered in his low tone he thought only he and Teddy could hear. Apparently not. Sirius snickered and Lupin sent Snape a sympathetic smile. Snape glowered at his son, who didn't know it and kept talking with Teddy.

Disclaimer : Harry Potter isn’t mine.

Table of Contents

1. Snape's Guilt by Zang [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1610 words) Printer

Zang’s Note : I make Harry and Teddy almost the same age. I love them very much. Probably in the near future you’ll see lots of them : ) This fanfic is unbeta-ed. My beta is currently travelling around my country so I’m on my own.

The End.
Zang is the author of 13 other stories. This story is part of the series, Harry and Teddy's Life Adventures. The next story in the series is Harry and Teddy’s Life Plans.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Snape’s Guilt also liked 417 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5