Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 85] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry’s always believed he had a brother, ever since he first saw his look alike in primary school. When he goes to Hogwarts and finds out that his look alike is Severus Snape’s son, he’s determined to prove himself as Snape’s son as well, even if his brother and father don’t want to have anything to do with him. Entry into the 2013 Winter Fic Fest. This story is part of the series, Christmas Stories. The previous story in the series is A Bainbridge Christmas. The next story in the series is All I Want For Christmas.

Awards: Past Featured Story
Story Notes:

Calen is pronounced ‘KAY-LEN’.  Also, typically in the HP stories they only have classes with one other class, but in this one they sometimes have classes with two other classes, and Gryffindor does not have Potions with Slytherin, only Double Potions is done with Slytherin.

Table of Contents

1. Look Alike by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3738 words) Printer

Bear with me on chapter one. It encompasses Harry’s entire first year, but the main story takes place in Harry’s second year and particularly around Christmas in his second year. Everything in Chapter one is important though to set the situation and plot into play.

2. Return To Hogwarts by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2093 words) Printer

3. Seekers by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2956 words) Printer

4. Not A Snape by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4907 words) Printer

5. London by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3631 words) Printer

6. The Manor by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4580 words) Printer

7. Another Son by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4867 words) Printer

8. Christmas by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3535 words) Printer

9. Falling Through by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4455 words) Printer

10. The Best Gift by JAWorley [Reviews - 36] starstarstarstarstar (8128 words) Printer

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, Christmas Stories. The previous story in the series is A Bainbridge Christmas. The next story in the series is All I Want For Christmas.
This story is a favorite of 85 members. Members who liked A Father For Christmas also liked 1497 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5