Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Severus has some rather startling secrets... secrets he'll only write down in his journal. Secrets he hopes the students and staff will never find out about. A humor story from JA and HP written in the dead of night.

Rated: T
Warnings: Out of Character, Profanity, Romance/Het
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 11 Jan 2014 - Updated: 24 Dec 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is meant to be funny.  Of course it is OOC.

JA and I were bored, can ya tell...?

Table of Contents

1. September by JAWorley [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (619 words) Printer

2. October by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1540 words) Printer

Merry Christmas eve! I had this ambition to update all of my stories leading up to Christmas but then I got busy making Christmas presents. I did get a couple of updates ready though, and here's one of them, thanks to HPfanficfan's major help!

To be continued...
hpfanficfan is the author of 11 other stories.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked The Secret Confessions Of Severus Snape also liked 978 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5