Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 106] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Harry has a little problem, followed by a little freak out, and compounded by a confusing conversation with the Sorting Hat, who has special things in mind for him and Professor Snape. A (sort of) Christmas story as a lot of it revolves around Harry's wish for a good Christmas. [About the selected warnings] most of those were just to be safe. The Dursley's and their abuse is hardly mentioned, the corporal punishment is for the way the other students treat Harry (as well as the violence warning), and the limited use of profanity is mild. This story is part of the series, Christmas Stories. The previous story in the series is All I Want For Christmas.

Rated: 16+
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Profanity, Violence
Series: Christmas Stories
Challenges: Christmas
Published: 22 Feb 2014 - Updated: 25 Dec 2014
Awards:
Story Notes:

Table of Contents

1. A Little Problem by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1500 words) Printer

2. Special Things by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2031 words) Printer

3. Slytherin by JAWorley [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2485 words) Printer

4. Alone by JAWorley [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (5896 words) Printer

5. A Plan by JAWorley [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3540 words) Printer

2nd update in one day.

6. The Other Team by JAWorley [Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar (4144 words) Printer

3rd update in one day.

7. Breaking The Fall by JAWorley [Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarstar (7373 words) Printer

We've finally come to our (very long) last chapter. I didn't write a Christmas story this year because I had intended on finishing this and posting it (as it ends with Christmas). Merry Christmas!

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, Christmas Stories. The previous story in the series is All I Want For Christmas.
This story is a favorite of 133 members. Members who liked Fade also liked 1825 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5