Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Sequel To Brothers In Blood & Shadowland. Four years ago, the war ended and Harry Potter died, taking Voldemort with him into the depths of the black lake. Neither of their bodies were ever found. Draco and Ginny have moved on, but Severus has had more difficulty doing so after his surrogate son’s death. Nightmare’s plague him, and what’s more, odd coincidences keep popping up. Severus is certain he’s going crazy, but could Harry still be alive? He’s decided to go to extreme circumstances to find out, much to everyone's displeasure. This story is part of the series, Blood Bond. The previous story in the series is Brothers in Blood: Father and Sons.

Awards:
Story Notes:

This is the last book in the Blood Bond Trilogy. The first few chapters of this are very Severus centric though he’s constantly thinking about Harry.  The entire story does comply with P & S rules.  This story will make no sense whatsoever if you have not read Shadowland or Brothers In Blood: Father And Sons.  It picks up directly after Brothers in Blood.  If it’s been a while, you might want to go back and read them (and of course you wont understand Brothers in Blood if you haven't read Shadowland).

Table of Contents

1. A Party And A Secret by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3780 words) Printer

2. Signs Of Henry Silver by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3151 words) Printer

3. Plans by JAWorley [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2216 words) Printer

4. Castle Of Lore by JAWorley [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (4349 words) Printer

To be continued...
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, Blood Bond. The previous story in the series is Brothers in Blood: Father and Sons.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked Bond of Blood: Makers Of Old also liked 894 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5